Vendor Registration | 10x10 Space
Trap Pond Partners or Trap Pond State Park are neither responsible nor liable for the security and/or safety of your equipment, materials, supplies, etc. nor for any damages or theft of the aforementioned items at any time during the festival beginning with the set-up period through the take-down period.
- All vendors are responsible for any licenses, permits and/or certifications required by the state, county or town of Laurel.
- All vendors will be notified of the receipt of their forms and payment in a prompt manner.
- Vendors will be assigned a space. You will be notified the morning of the event of the location of your space.
- Vendors must provide their own tents, or other type of shade shelter, tables, and chairs. Tents or other shade shelters must be firmly secured. Event Staff may request an unsecured tent or other type of shade shelter to be taken down for safety reasons.
- Please keep your space free of trash and any tripping hazards. Please be sure the space is free of trash when you depart.
- Food Vendors- you must provide a trash receptacle for the public in your space area. You must have your prices clearly displayed and easy to read.
- Vendor parking will be available. You will be directed to it by Event Staff.
- If you have any questions or experience any problems during the event, please inform an Event Staff Member.
By paying for this registration you agree to the above terms.