Trap Pond Partners | Fundraiser Raffle
- Low Digit Surf Fishing Tag #66.
- One week cottage stay at cottage at Delaware Seashore State Park at the Indian River Marina.
- One-year membership at Garrisons Lake Golf Course, in Smyrna.
- There would be three separate drawings and winners chosen, one for each of the prizes.
- 1st ticket selected gets 1 choice from the 3 prizes.
- 2nd ticket selected gets 1 choice of remaining 2 prizes.
- 3rd ticket selected gets final remaining prize.
- 90% of ticket sales go to the non-profit group, Trap Pond Partners, for the continuing enhancement of Trap Pond State Park. The remaining 10% of ticket sales go towards to the Division's Summer Concert Series Endowment Fund.
Tickets purchased online will be mailed to address you provide at checkout. Ticket sales end on October 16, 2021, to allow submission of ticket stubs by October 22, 2021. The drawings are scheduled for October 30, 2021. Not need be present to win.